WANT TO BE A 2021-2022 TRAVEL COACH?
CYHA is now accepting Travel Head Coaching applications for the 2021-2022 season. CYHA will be offering travel teams at the 10U, 12U, and 14U levels. If you are interested, please email the CYHA Travel Director, Dylan Pensabene, directly at email@example.com.
In the email, please indicate what level you are interested in being considered for.
**The deadline for consideration is Sunday, April 4th**
6 steps to becoming a USA Hockey and CYHA Coach
1. Register as a member of USA Hockey (Cost is $50).https://membership.usahockey.com
2. Complete USAH Screening - http://www.usahockey.com/backgroundscreen $30.00
3. Find, register and attend the required certification clinic. (Cost is $50) You can only attend one clinic per season. To register go to https://www.usahockey.com/coachingclinics
4. Complete the online age-specific module(s) for the age level of play you are coaching. (Cost is $10 per module) https://www.usahockey.com/agespecificmodules
5. Complete the USA Hockey Safe Sport Training (required every two years). http://www.usahockey.com/safesporttraining This is free!
6. Click the link below and register with CYHA